Why Choose Thin Sawn Stone Veneer?
- Thin sawn veneer weighs 15 lbs or less per square foot.
- It is great for remodeling projects or in areas with special support consideration, such as chimneys above roofline & 2nd floor fireplaces.
- Natural stone does not have a repeating pattern which are easily identifiable as it is with manufactured products.
- Corners make it extremely difficult to detect the difference between full & thin veneer.
- It is resistant to the elements.
- Available in the same material as full veneer.
- Reduced cost of preparation
- Everlasting, maintenance-free beauty.
- & MUCH MORE…
• Thicknesses – ranges from ½” to 1½”
• Heights – up to 11″
Flats – Used to cover the flat wall surface & is sold by the square foot.
Corners – Used to cover the outside corners of projects & is sold by the linear foot.
All Veneer has the capability of being sawn into a Thin Veneer.
Please click HERE for a list of Full Veneer Products.